New year. New President. New opportunity.
Are you getting ready to begin investing in commercial real estate?
At a time when the stock market is threatening to break 20,000 for the first time ever and the nation is ready to have a billionaire CEO as its President it may be time for you to make your first investment in the commercial real estate market.
Commercial real estate investments, however, are difficult to achieve without knowledgable advice. The cash flow from the best investments come from rent, profit from sales, parking fees, vending fees, and tax benefits, and a variety of other credits. The losses from poor investments, however, can be devastating.
Instead of making investments on their own, some of the most successful commercial real estate investors follow the advice of real estate investment companies. With the help of a real estate investment trust (REIT), a company that owns or finances income-producing real estate, both experienced and new commercial real estate investors can improve the chances that they benefit from cash flow from a variety of sources, instead of struggling to succeed. Similar to the way that a mutual fund works, a REIT can provide both large and small investors regular income streams, as well as long term capital appreciation and diversification.
consider some of these other facts about commercial real estate and REITs:
- 2,344,134 commercial real estate businesses operate in the U.S.
- 4,308,177 people are employed in the commercial real estate industry in the U.S.
- $945 billion is the current value of commercial real estate in the U.S.
- Real estate partners and REITs can help investors evaluate the risks involved with purchasing and maintaining individual pieces of commercial property.
- One of the best ways to learn how to invest in a REIT is to work with a reputable and successful commercial real estate adviser.
If you have been asking yourself either of these two questions it is time to find an adviser for assistance:
- Should I invest in real estate?
- Why invest in REITs?
It is a time of change in America. And while many people are scared and worried about what the next presidential administration will mean, still others are looking at this as a time to seize of financial opportunities and begin investing in commercial real estate.